Technical Services Planner
We are recruiting on behalf of a client of ours, for a Technical Services Planner, to work at the client location in Preston. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a business that has a dedication to brewing the best beer with the finest, natural ingredients.
· Creating and Updating the CMMS system (SAP) with information on FLOCs, PMs, BOMs (Bill of materials)
· Creating and updating SWI/SOPs (Safe working instructions/Standard operating procedures), stock items, PRs etc.
· Liaising with project managers to gather the correct information on the machines.
· Working with reliability team and shift engineers to create and review documentation.
· Work with the Planning FLM and department to fulfil VPO objectives in preparation for audits.
Experience and Competencies
· Engineering experience would be advantageous
· Experience in the use of SAP and/ or other CMMS/ MRP systems
· Experience of working in a project management environment
· Advanced computer skills; knowledge of standard software programs
Keywords; Technical, planner, planning, engineering, SAP, SOP, SWI, CMMS, project.