CNC Setter / Operator.
* Skilled CNC Machinist?
* Apprentice-trained or NVQ 3 engineering or equivalent significant experience?
* Able to work permanent double-day split shifts?
* Able to work in North Devon?
Our premier manufacturing client is keen to increase output from its world-class engineering facility, by recruiting a skilled CNC professional to work weekdays, early and late shifts.
Principal duties for the skilled CNC Machinist:
* Setting and operating Fanuc-controlled CNC lathes to optimum efficiency.
* Ensure all product manufactured meets the established quality standard.
* Read and follow instructions on drawings, routings, set-up sheets and ISO procedures.
* Change the full range of tools on allocated machines to ensure full efficiency, quality and cost effectiveness are achieved.
Please note this is in no way a trainee role. It is an excellent opportunity for a fully-skilled, experienced machinist to join a first-class company, where talent and enthusiasm will bring the appropriate rewards.
Commutable Barnstaple, Bideford, Ilfracombe and South Molton.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, apply direct through the advert or call 01271343222 and speak to Daniel Thompson for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.