A global organisation is seeking skilled Contract Airframe fitters to join their team on a three-month contract basis.
Working alongside existing contractors on CH47 and Sea Kings, the work involves the riveting of structural parts such as the foot plate for the Seaking Sand Filter Mod.
The selected candidates will be required to assemble / build pure air filters, assembly of components to manufacturers' drawings and specifications in accordance with Quality assurance procedures.
You will have experience in using all air tools and extensive use of a rivet gun.
In order to be considered for this position candidates need to have the following:
* Proven experience as an Airframe Fitter or similar,
* Proven experience working to engineering drawings.
* Be able to demonstrate good sheet metal experience
* Human Factors Certificate
* Aerospace qualifications of time served
* Proven riveting experience
Candidates must also be able to provide the following:
* Own tools
* Public liability insurance (If following the Ltd Company route)
* Be able to attend a trade test
* Available to start on February 1st 2021
Transferable positions include Aircraft Fitter, Aircraft Technician, Airframe Technician, Structural Fitter, Structural Technician.
Basic hours 40 per week but 50-70 available if required.
The rate of pay is £23.67 but you will receive a £1 per hour retention bonus at the end of the project.
Call the Acorn Recruitment Truro branch and speak to Polly for more details.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.