Business Development Consultant.
Acorn Recruitment is seeking a BDC on behalf of their client.
If successful, you will work in an excellent environment with benefits including parking, 24 days holiday, pension, health insurance, employee benefits and career progression.
- 35 hour week.
- £K - 20K basic, OTE £26K.
Main responsibilities to include:
* To proactively follow up sales leads.
* Be responsible for updating and maintaining CRM and utilising the data within internal systems to achieve sales growth.
* Demonstrate a flexible and cooperative approach to our clients changing business needs.
* To identify and develop new sources of business.
* To work closely with the other Account Managers, Marketing team and other members of the business to deliver company targets and strategy.
* To keep up-to-date on industry knowledge and developments including current issues, pressures and changes.
* To organise and have input into business and product development workshops so that training and education is carried out on the organisation's products and services as well as any regulatory requirements involved in the sales process.
* To maintain and develop accounts by building up a client portfolio and establishing a rapport to secure more business.
* To ensure your business plan is updated as applicable and maintain your own target plans for appraisals.
* To provide regular feedback to the Sales and Marketing Director on market intelligence.
* To undertake proactive sales campaigns on specific products or product features as directed by senior management.
* To undertake sales and service calls to accounts in line with your contact strategy and business plan.
* Adherence to the relevant financial regulators principles and rules, including Treating Customers Fairly and the company's risk management policies.
* Promote the company's core values and behaviours at all times.
* Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales / customer service role would be an advantage.
* Proven track record of successfully meeting sales and activity quota preferably over the phone.
* Good use of open and closed questions to control a sales call.
* Good objection handling ability.
* Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
* Ability to learn about products and services and describe / explain them to prospects.
* Excellent knowledge of English.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Take ownership of issues and the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
For immediate consideration, please apply online today.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.