Job Title: Industrial Painter/ Blaster
Basic Hourly Pay: Excellent rate
Are you an experienced Industrial Painter/ Blaster looking to join a company who has been maintaining iconic sites across the UK for more than 40 years?
Acorn is currently recruiting enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking individuals to perform Painter/ Blaster/ Metal Spraying duties on a contract basis on behalf of a client.
Essential qualifications and experience:
- Industrial Painter / Blaster / Sprayer with experience in the application of protective
coatings using airless spray pumps.
- Grit Blasting experience is also essential in this role.
- Must have ICATS/ CSCS/ CCNSG.
- A knowledge of health and safety requirements in a similar environment is essential,
particularly in the use of hazardous substances and their controls.
- Able to work to a high standard with minimum supervision with the ability to lead and
work well within team.
- A flexible approach to working hours is essential due to the operation needs of the
- IPAF 3A & 3B, MEWP and PASMA would be an advantage in this role.
- Full driving licence.
- Working knowledge of NACE and NORSOK coating specification.
This is a full-time, permanent position.
Apply today if you feel your skills and experience can fulfil this role, or feel free to get in touch with Acorn Recruitment if you have any questions.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.