Our client, a very well respected Stationery, Furniture and Print Company, has a very exiting opportunity for a FIELD SALES EXECUTIVE, covering the the North West of England.
You're looking for a new opportunity where you aren't just developing new business but you are account managing a portfolio of clients, to gain repeat business.
What will you be doing?
* Based from the Manchester office 1 day a week, you'll be contacting existing clients, arranging meetings and showing a range of stationery, promotional printed gifts to B2B clients and promotional gift houses.
* You'll be responsible for building new contacts, as well as account managing some large client accounts.
* Preparing and delivering presentations.
* Putting together quotations for clients and following up to close the sale.
* Recording all information on the CRM, pipeline, orders, and time frames for buying.
What do you need?
* Excellent product selling experience with a premium product range, ideally stationery, promotional gifts or similar.
* Able to prepare and deliver presentations.
* Demonstrable experience of delivering sales targets.
* Strong account management experience.
* Previous field experience - able to manage your time.
* Clean driving licence.
What's on offer?
* £25,000 - £32,000 basic salary.
* Uncapped commission.
* Company car / car allowance.
* 25 days holiday.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.