Legal Secretary, Clinical Negligence, Legal Assistant, Personal Injury
Job Title: Legal Secretary - Clinical Negligence
This is a chance to join a firm that is well established and provides a host of legal services throughout the UK. This is the opportunity to join an award-winning firm as a Legal Secretary to join a highly successful Clinical Negligence team that are looking to expand due to the sheer volume of work that they have.
Ultimately, the successful Legal Secretary will be responsible for providing support for the fee earners in a secretarial and administrative capacity, they will also be responsible for liaising with new clients and answering queries, and prepare correspondence through audio typing. The successful Legal Secretary will need to have their own initiative to make decisions related to client matters, with a welcoming telephone manner and with a solid IT foundation.
* Manage diaries and take minutes in meetings.
* To complete the filing of matters related to Clinical Negligence.
* Supporting the fee earners in an administrative capacity.
* To have previous training and experience in secretarial and administrative practices.
* Excellent typing skills
* Strong IT skills.
* Experience working and using Case Management Systems
* Previous experience working in a fast paced and busy environment.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for our client, please send a recent copy of your CV or call 07901 827946 and speak to Michael Ives for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.