Solicitor, Private Client Solicitor, Chartered Legal Executive, Private Client Law
Job Title: Private Client Solicitor
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 inc benefits
This is an opportunity for an up and coming Private Client Solicitor to join a firm with decades of experience. This is the chance to work and learn from seasoned Private Client Solicitors
And a chance to avoid the culture of being chained to your desk. Our client offers real flexible hours with the potential of working from home and a chance to take on high quality work to add to your portfolio.
The successful Private Client Solicitor will be tasked with administering all aspects of Private Client Law, and be able to demonstrate a strong and practical knowledge of all Private Client aspects. The successful Private Client Solicitor will need to have a proven record of delivering high quality service and client satisfaction.
* Managing a high value caseload with a variety of different Private Client matters to consider, whilst being able to demonstrate flexibility to everchanging needs.
* Planning high value estates and dealing with the preparations of wills, tax and planning of trusts for wealthy clientele.
* The ability to initiate an intimate and practical knowledge of Private Client Law.
* Networking and developing your own clientele.
Essential experience required:
* Demonstrate previous experience in dealing with complex probate and will matters independently.
* A strong technical knowledge of Private Client matters, including up to date practical knowledge of relevant legislation.
Desirable experience required:
* Demonstrate an interest in networking and business development opportunities.
* Previous experience in working in a fast-paced environment
* Proven history of achieving time and billing targets
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV or call 07901 827946 and speak to Michael Ives for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.