Legal PA, Personal Assistant, Legal Secretary, Legal Personal Assistant
Job Title: Legal PA
This is an opportunity in the heart of London for an experienced Legal PA to join a growing firm with a highly competitive salary on offer. A new Partner has joined the team so our client is looking for further assistance in their Dispute Resolution team. This is a chance to work closely with some of the sharpest legal minds in the industry, and a chance to join a highly successful Dispute Resolution team.
Ultimately, the successful Legal PA is to provide top notch professional PA Support to a number of Partners in the Dispute Resolution team, and to work closely with other team assistants in delegating and sharing work in the team.
* Maintain partners diaries, making appointments and co-ordinating internal and external client meetings.
* Managing partners email inboxes.
* Assisting in proof reading.
Essential experience required:
* Previous experience at a secretarial capacity or as an assistant.
* Private practice experience.
* A strong background in prioritising workloads, and being aware of various deadlines.
* Experience in Dispute Resolution, or a good solid background in any area involving litigation.
* A highly professional telephone manner.
* Proven ability to manage and work well under pressure.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV or call 07901 827946 and speak to Michael Ives for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.