Site Manager, Senior Site Manager, SMSTS, SSSTS
Job Title: Site Manager
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000
Are you a Site Manager looking for the next move in your career? Our client specialise in residential refurbishment and conversion projects and due to an increase in work load have an opportunity for an established Site Manager to work with them on a permanent basis
This permanent role would be ideal for a candidate who can demonstrate a solid work history on refurbishment and conversions within private housing schemes throughout their career and wants to join a well-run main contractor.
* Running private housing projects valued between £1m - £5m
* Being able to work on a small mixture of projects such as Care Homes, Student Accommodation and Private Housing schemes (Flat refurbishments and conversions)
* Organise and manage the completion of the trades packages to ensure work is completed to a high standard
* More responsibilities required in certain sectors are, but not limited to: Programme and Progress, Health and Safety, Quality, Supervision of direct resources and supply chain, Preliminaries, Company and site perception etc.
Essential Experience Required:
* SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid
* Solid working history
* Mixture of project experience, ideally with some refurbishment experience in the private housing sector
* A strong communicator
* Honest trust worthy team player
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.