Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 + Company Car/ Car Allowance, Pension, Life Assurance
Location: Cardiff/South Wales
Our client is an established main contractor looking to add to its growing team in the South Wales region.
The ideal candidate will be an established Quantity Surveyor looking for a role with a main contractor.
This opportunity is PERFECT for a candidate who wants to see a clear path ahead of them in career progression, from Quantity Surveying to Commercial Manager and beyond!
* Working on projects between £5m - £25m within various areas of construction.
* Ensure continued compliance with the company's Quality System procedures and maintain appropriate records.
* Ensure personal and company compliance with Health & Safety Legislation and Statutory requirements and that the group Health & Safety is fully implemented on site
* Assist with technical aspects of projects from office to site as requested and maintaining positive relationships with clients and staffing
* Be aware of tender allowances with a view to ensuring financial success of a project
* Monitor the progress of a project, highlighting reasons for delays and disruption and prepare procurement programmes and as required, purchasing schedules
Essential Experience Required:
* Degree qualified
* At least 3 years post degree in a Quantity Surveying role with a main contractor
* A loyal track record in working history (NO JOB HOPPERS)
* Good team player
* Ambitions with the vision of progression
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.