Compliance & Systems Manager
Crayford ( Dartford)
Up to £35,000
The Compliance and Systems Manager works at a site specific level reporting to the Lead Unit Manager to provide hands on support to Site Unit Managers. Taking responsibility to ensure that all relevant control systems, as set out in the Company's Management System, are in place and maintained.
The Compliance and Systems Manager will facilitate and support the Materials Recycling Facilities (MRF) by implementing and maintaining compliance requirements and legal obligations through audits and gap analysis and the implementation of Best Practice.
The role will also ensure standardisation of systems across the MRF assets and assist in developing and improving the use of SharePoint where required.
Provide practical hands-on support in the completion and revision of all appropriate documentation, liaising with Unit Managers as required.
Liaising with Lead Compliance & Systems Manager to ensure the successful implementation of SharePoint.
Ensure that control systems, as set out in the Management System, are adequately audited. Through audits, identify non-conformities, put in place subsequent corrective actions and support site to address the non-conformities.
Report on non-conformities, identified during audit process, ensuring all relevant stakeholders are informed of gaps in policies and procedures.
5 Ensure that control systems, as set out in the Management System, are adequately audited and assist in the identification, collation of non-conformities to then generate Action Plans for rectification.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Sound & proven documentation administration skills at all levels, including risk assessments, training reviews, environmental risk assessments etc.
- A knowledge of relevant Health and Safety 18001 OHSAS, Environmental ISO14001, Quality Systems 9001 and Energy 50001 other management systems as required.
- Able communicator at all levels.
- Ability to influence and negotiate and to pass on knowledge and experience in an effective manner
- Numerate and articulate.
- A salary of up to £35,000 plus company benefits.
- Private Pension.
- Sharesave Scheme
- Permanent contract
APPLY NOW or contact Cory Elliott on 07769 935714
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.