Litigator, Personal Injury, PI Law, Road Traffic Accident, RTA Litigator
Job Title: Litigator
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000
An opportunity for a Litigator to join a growing Cardiff office, this is an opportunity to join a firm with over 250 people assisting individuals in dealing with Road Traffic Accident compensation claims. This is an opportunity for a Litigator to join a dedicated firm and to join a successful 'RTA Non-MOJ' team.
This is the chance for a Litigator to manage a large caseload of around 130 non MOJ cases, with around 30% litigated and 70% pre-issue. This is a chance to work in a fast paced and highly professional environment
* Dealing with a large case load including both litigated and pre-issue.
* Running Non-MOJ cases all the way to completion.
* Drafting pleadings, witness statements and schedule of losses.
Essential experience required:
* GCSE/A level in Maths, English, Law.
* IT literate, MS office experience.
* Law degree/legal experience.
Desirable experience required:
* Be able to demonstrate a team working attitude.
* A good ability to take on new things and learn them.
* High performer who can hit the ground running.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV or call 07901 827946 and speak to Michael Ives for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.