Acorn have a fantastic opportunity available for an Engineer with products for concrete structures join one of the country's leading building product manufacturing company as a Senior Engineer. The opportunity gives you the chance to join a highly respected company who are looking to add a highly driven individual to their team at their site in Sheffield.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
* Gain specification of structural concrete products by offering practical, cost effective solutions to problems posed by specifiers and product end users.
* Review, manage and respond to enquiries.
* Provide training and support to team members
* Provide technical support to the structural concrete product sales team to secure orders.
* Resolve manufacturing issues with production.
* Attend site meetings as required to discuss specific requirements or address problems.
* Work with and assist in in the current program of product development and improvement to ensure that suitable cost-effective products reach the market.
* Ensure compliance with all personal obligations under Health & Safety legislation and to adhere to Company H&S policies and procedures, whilst working within and striving to improve the Safety Audit.
Qualifications & Experience
* Engineering Degree or Masters in relevant discipline
* Experience in Concrete structural products
* Experience in the design / use of concrete products or masonry
* Proficient in Autocad
* Wide a broad-based engineering and manufacture knowledge
* Design/drafting skills
* Drives Results, vision and purpose
If you are interested please contact Jack Cunningham on 07767671293 / email@example.com
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.