Production Manager, Workshop Manager, Bespoke Manufacturing, Construction, Fenestration, Joinery,
Job Title: Production Manager
Salary: Circa £50,000 (Negotiable DOE) plus Car/ Allowance
Do you have experience managing in a bespoke manufacturing environment?
Have you worked in a construction, fenestration, joinery or similar manufacturing industry?
Production Manager required for a well-established and rapidly growing company where you will be given responsibility for the whole of the production process and play a key role in shaping the future growth of the company with potential Directorship for the right individual!
Their business prides itself on providing a high-quality custom service to its many high-profile clients. They have a bursting order book and are now looking to continue their successful expansion by re-investing into the business and taking on talented staff.
In this role you will be working closely with all department and project managers as well as the design and workshop teams. You will be expected to schedule production in line with the teams' requirements assess required materials from design drawings and handle procurement and purchasing.
This role would ideally suit a candidate who has experience in a similar role managing the production process in a construction, fenestration or joinery industry.
* Communicating with project managers, design and workshop teams
* Scheduling productions to meet business requirements
* Assessing material requirements from drawings
The ideal candidate will have:
* Excellent organisational skills (planning, organising and prioritising)
* Strong people management skills, leading, mentoring and developing staff
* Recent and relevant production management experience is essential
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Excel
. * IOSH Managing Safely qualification or equivalent H&S related qualification desirable.
* Understanding of Lean Manufacturing/ Construction processes and quality tools and techniques
* Experience in bespoke manufacturing, fenestration, joinery or similar industry
The successful candidate will be a successful, ambitious and driven Production Manager!
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.