Senior Infrastructure Engineer, 2nd / 3rd Line IT Support, Windows Server, Hyper-V, Office 365
Job Title: Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Salary: £27,000 - £34,000
Acorn is searching for a talented Infrastructure Engineer to join an expanding IT Consultancy based in Penryn. The company a is an exciting vibrant to work in, consistently pushing the boundaries to work with innovative and new technologies.
This will be hands on installation and project work, technical support, assisting with product and service development and providing technical advice to our sales and technical teams.
The company predominantly uses Microsoft technologies therefore it is essential that the successful will have skills across Hyper-V, Office 365 and Windows Server.
* Deployment, configuration & support of the company's core platforms / products.
* Providing 2nd / 3rd line support.
* Installing managed services platforms.
Essential Experience Required:
* Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Infrastructure
* Good experience with Virtualised technologies preferably Hyper-V.
* Exposure to cloud environments (Office 365 / Azure)
* Good experience with Windows Server.
If you feel your experience can fulfil the Infrastructure Engineer role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01633 287 183 / 07881 606 668 and speak to Ryan Harris for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.