Network Support TOC Engineer
Our Client is a leading independent communications provider, providing business broadband, VoIP, telephone systems and IT solutions throughout the UK. They Provide IT, communications and cloud services to UK businesses of all shapes and sizes, directly and through their partner community.
You will provide a best in class service for the response and resolution for incidents across the companies shared platform covering network, cloud and UC.
You will provide a proactive response to alerts generated by the companies OSS platforms, as wee as responding to tickets passed through the companies ITSM ticketing system.
You will also assist in providing technical and service leadership to maximize the performance of the technical operations team, assisting in improvement initiatives including system, process and technology changes and most importantly setting the right example in your professional behavior and positive attitude.
Nice to have Skills and Tech:
* CCNA with extensive hands on implementation and troubleshooting of complex Cisco Networking Solutions.
* Troubleshooting Cisco EN Level Routers.
* Cisco and Juniper Firewalls.
* CCNA security
* Data communications understanding and a background in operational environments.
* Change requests
* Routing Switching and firewall platforms
* IP, MPLS, BGP, OSPF, G703 & X21, DSL, IPSec, PPP/L2TP, STP and WAN technologies including Ethernet, xDSL, Leased Lines and LES.
* ITIL Processes for incident, Problem and change management.
* F5 and Cisco ACE Load Balancer technologies.
* VMware, EMC Storage and Cisco UCS.
* DDoS Mitigation platforms
* Cisco SCE
For more information please contact email@example.com
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.