Our client a leading public sector body based in the South West is currently planning a major digital transformation to improve the blue light services for the next 10 years. The new digital estate they are building from the ground up is enforced by the latest cyber security policies and technology tools as well as the best web services and secure cloud delivery models available. Using Agile working methodologies they are building cutting-edge cloud based web solutions with a mobile first services approach providing technically advanced solutions to the emergency services industry.
We need to procure the services of an Ltd company to provide expert java development to work on an existing project that will contribute to the planned transformation.
* Proven Experience of Development using Java stack (OO).
* Programming within Java Frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, Boot).
* Experience and understanding of Agile methodology.
* Experience and understanding of DevOps / CI tools and practices (Jenkins / Selenium).
* Demonstrable knowledge of queuing technologies e.g ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ.
Role: Java Developer
Rate: £450.00 - £500.00 per day
Duration: 6 Months rolling
If available please send in your CV today for an immediate interview
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.