HR Adviser, Human Resources
Job Title: HR Adviser
Salary: £27, 739
Location: Plymouth, Devon
Are you an experienced HR Advisor looking for their next opportunity? Then you should consider working for a large housing company based in Plymouth.
You will work as an adviser, assisting line managers with implementing policies and procedures, manage data to ensure confidentiality of information to ensure compliance with regulations relating to access of personal data, and monitor absence rates and take the lead on formal case management in accordance with absence policies.
* Liaise with business leaders and managers to monitor HR practices to ensure compliance.
* To provide Investigatory reports in line with the Disciplinary, Grievance and Managing Attendance Procedures working in conjunction with relevant Managers
* To maintain personal knowledge and understanding of terms and conditions of employment offered by PCH
* To manage effectively long term sick cases through to capability/ill health dismissal stages where appropriate
Essential Experience Required:
* Significant operational experience within a busy HR environment at HR Adviser level which includes Disciplinaries, Grievances and Performance Management
* Successful completion of or Undertaking a course of study towards CIPD or relevant experience
* Thorough and up to date knowledge of employment legislation and HR best practice
* Experience with Complex sickness absence cases through to capability dismissal and ill health retirement and long term sick case management
If you feel your experience as an HR Advisor can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company please apply online or for more information contact Rebecca Sparkes at Acorn Plymouth.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.