Our Client is a leading independent communications provider, providing business broadband, VoIP, telephone systems and IT solutions throughout the UK. They Provide IT, communications and cloud services to UK businesses of all shapes and sizes, directly and through their partner community.
You will be working in C# and the .net framework to implement both roadmap and bug fix changes to the specific software. You will also be turning customer requirements into technical requirements and creating improving processes for the team.
Their business resolves around data, so you will also be updating SQL code and working with MS SQL databases. Tasks range from enhancements to existing functionality through to large gree-field projects that keep their company at the leading edge of their industry.
* Accurately completing development tasks within timescales
* Motivate, mentor and train other team members
* Manage and prioritise your own workload, whilst assisting more junior team members
* Provide code reviews and ensure technical standards are upheld
* Provide technical assistance to other teams when required
* Cross training new technologies and solutiosn to the rest of the business as they are developed
* Contribute towards team KPI's and objectives
* Be responsible for the general day to day delivery of customers products and services
* Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate intranet
Nice to have Skills and technology:
* C#, .net and SQL
* Build processes and DevOps
* Ability to change style to suit the audience
* WinForms Development
* Knowledge of API development.
For more information and the full specification please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.