Acorn Recruitment is proud to work in partnership with Hodge Bank on their latest recruitment drive. Hodge Bank, a privately owned, highly profitable business is building a new digital estate enforced by the latest cyber security policies and technology tools as part of a large scale transformation. Having achieved significant growth over the last few years Hodge has exciting plans to expand further and we want YOU to be a part of their success.
Hodge Bank is now looking to recruit a Technology Business Analyst to be responsible for leading the definition of business requirements for new technology focused projects. Typical projects currently include enterprise architecture, security, business recovery and Office 365 adoption. You will be joining a very talented very Agile focused scrum team working in a startup like company who are responsible for the technical delivery of customer-centric products. The Technology Business Analyst will be responsible for the definition of business requirements, shaping the solution and creating the delivery roadmap whilst taking ownership for the project backlog and helping shape a fairly immature PMO function.
Essential skills and experience:
* Proven experience as a Business Analyst in technology focused role working on technical change projects.
* BCS Business Analysis Diploma or equivalent degree
* Agile change delivery experience
* Proven stakeholder management experience.
Nice to have's:
* Lead change projects including Information Security, Disaster Recovery, Cloud Migrations and IT service improvements.
* Financial services, ideally with a bank or a mortgage lender
* Using Jira to define Agile requirements
Hodge provides an agile environment, which in turn empowers everyone to deliver. Anyone we introduce to Hodge will be able to demonstrate a real drive, enthusiasm and commitment for success and in return you'll be rewarded with a fantastic career opportunity with an employer who sees the value in looking after their employees.
* Prestigious offices in city centre location
* Impressive training and development opportunities
* Generous salaries, pension scheme, annual bonus and leave allowance
* Private medical insurance, Life Assurance and Critical Illness cover
* Various flexible options: childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, season ticket loans
* Regular sports and social events, and use of gym and spa facilities
* Weekly fruit delivery and discounts local coffee shops, restaurants and bars
For the opportunity to join a team with an excellent project pipeline and strong working practices whilst working for a secure, driven and profitable organisation apply today.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.