System Administrator, Infrastructure Engineer, 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer, Infrastructure Analyst, Virtualization, Windows Server, SAN Storage, VMWare, Hyper-V, Networking, Backups, Linux
Job title: IT Systems Administrator / Infrastructure Engineer
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 per annum
We are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to provide third line support whilst also helping assist on implementing enterprise level infrastructures projects. You would be working for a global engineering organisation with operations across multiple continents providing an unrivalled level of progression.
Ultimately you will be tasked with continuous improvement of the overall IT support offering and working on numerous complex and cutting-edge infrastructure projects whilst keeping an eye on emerging technologies especially within security. This is an organisation that rewards strong performance with progression and offers opportunities to be exposed to cloud based technologies.
* 3rd line technical support responding to issues that have been escalated.
* Carry out technical project work.
* Providing technical expertise to more junior members of the team.
* Strong infrastructure experience - VMware / Hyper-V, Windows Server, Exchange, Networking (Cisco), Backup, SAN / NAS Storage Solutions.
* Experience with telephony / communication systems are preferred.
* Experience with Microsoft Azure or other cloud services is highly desirable.
* Exposure to Linux based systems is desirable.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV to Ryan.Lewis@acornpeople.com or call 01633 760308 and speak to Ryan Lewis for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.