MOJ team manager, Personal Injury Manager, Personal Injury, Fast track Manager
Job Title: MOJ Team Manager
This is an opportunity to join a growing Cardiff team in a managerial capacity. This is the chance to run and manage a large team and assist in the development of up and coming team members. If you're someone who enjoys being a mentor and sharing your wisdom then this might be the role for you.
Ultimately, the successful MOJ team manager will be coaching and mentoring the team members to help them hit their KPIs, and to minimise staff attrition in assisting in making the workplace a more interesting and rewarding place for the team. The successful MOJ team manager will be allocating, and supervising the work, as well as conducting reviews and assisting in good quality client care.
* Allocating cases to the appropriate member of the team.
· Reviewing work completed by the MOJ handlers in the team.
· Assisting the team in reaching their KPI's.
Essential experience required:
* GCSE/A level in Maths, English, Law.
· IT literate, MS office experience.
* Law degree/legal experience.
Desirable experience required:
* Be able to demonstrate a team working attitude.
· A good ability to take on new things and learn them.
· High performer who can hit the ground running.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV or call 07901 827946 and speak to Michael Ives for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.