Personal Injury Solicitor, Multi track solicitor, RTA Solicitor, EL/PL, Specialist Personal Injury
Job Title: Personal Injury Solicitor
Our rapidly expanding client is one of the leading law firms in the UK. There is a new position for a Personal Injury Solicitor to join a team that is continuing to grow and establish itself. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that deal with some of the most well regarded public and private sector clients and is continuing to grow this with a new strategy that will see its workforce, and client base grown even more in the UK.
Ultimately, the successful Personal Injury Solicitor will be joining a specialist team that represents individuals who have suffered injury as a result of a product that is harmful, or from abuse. This includes RTA disputes, EL/PL, and accidents that have taken place overseas. This is an opportunity for a Personal Injury Solicitor to join an expanding team for a firm ranked highly in the top 100 firms in the country.
* Working on RTA cases, EL/PL, and overseas accident.
* Helping assist in managing the fast track team.
Essential experience required:
* Dealing with complex legal matters in a professional and thorough manner
· Strong experience in dealing with various personal injury cases.
· Extensive experience in claimant work and knowledge of the insurance sector.
* A solid working knowledge of the MoJ portal scheme.
· IT literate.
* Willingness to assist with developing the sector and various practices.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com or call 07901 827946 and speak to Michael Ives for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.