Senior Associate, Partner, Property Partner, Property Senior Associate
Job Title: Senior Associate/Partner - Property
Our award-winning and expanding client is looking to expand in their property team. This is a tremendous opportunity for an experienced Property Solicitor to progress in their career and to join a firm ranked highly in the top 100 firms in the country. Our client has access to a host of household corporate names, giving the successful Senior Associate/Partner real exposure to high quality work.
Ultimately, the successful Senior Associate/Partner will be responsible for leading and motivating the team, really driving them to meet targets, and assisting the team in day to day management. The Senior Associate/Partner will also be tasked with relationship management and assisting with escalations, and regulatory and compliance issues.
* Capacity management, and motivating the team to hit budget target.
· Day to day management of the department, and performance management of around 50 employees.
* Relationship management of high-profile clients.
Essential Experience Required:
* Strong background in a good quality firm.
· Strong technical competence and intellectual ability.
· Experience in supporting a team, with good quality management in your background.
Desirable Experience Required:
* IT literate.
· Willingness to assist with developing the sector and various practices.
* The ability to build and develop a rapport with clients.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07901 827946 and speak to Michael Ives for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.