Software Engineer, Software Developer, PHP
Job Title: Software Engineer (PHP)
Interested in pure Agile Full stack Development?
A small but talented team in South Devon are searching for a dynamic, motivated Full Stack PHP Software Engineer that has experience operating in a fully Agile environment, to join at a time of growth.
The team alongside their California based head office operate an international long-range surf forecasting website and application. As Full Stack Software Engineer you will be at the forefront of enhancing and maintaining this unique product with a focus on full cycle software development.
Technology wise you will be engineering in PHP stack while practicing CD / CI techniques, therefore experience writing software tests is essential, any usage of deployment tools such as Docker is highly beneficial.
* Build efficient, high-performing websites and systems that are standards-based and work across browsers and platforms.
* Developing in a Scrum / Agile environment.
* Practicing full life cycle software development.
Essential Experience Required:
* Proven PHP stack programming experience
* Experience writing software tests.
* Strong knowledge of Web API's.
* Understanding / experience of Agile / TDD process.
* Usage of containerisation tools such as Docker.
* React.js, Vue.js, Angular.js or another JS framework.
* Experience of AWS services (Lambda, EC2, EC3 etc.)
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company. If you feel your experience would make you suitable for the role then please contact Ryan Harris either via email at email@example.com or ring 01633287183 / 07881606668 for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.