Paralegal, Conveyancing Paralegal, Real Estate Paralegal
Job Title: Conveyancing Paralegal
This is an exciting opportunity for a Paralegal to join an exciting firm that is ranked highly in the Legal 500. This is a growing firm with 8 partners and over 70 members of staff across their offices, and a chance to add some high value transactions to your portfolio, and an opportunity to work alongside seasoned professionals who can assist in the successful Paralegals development.
Ultimately, the successful Paralegal will be tasked with dealing with a large caseload to the standard of the firm. The ideal candidate for this position will need to have proven experience in dealing with a large caseload, with good experience in a previous conveyancing position.
* Managing all files relating to conveyancing, this will include opening, closing, and daily filing.
· Carrying out property searches, preparing contracts, and submitting forms online.
* Updating the Case Management System with the most up to date information.
* A proven history in conveyancing and dealing with a large case load.
· The ability to maintain attention to details when logging information.
* The ability to prioritise and be able to plan your time effectively, keeping in line with tight deadlines.
* Strong IT skills.
· Law degree & LPC (or a recognised equivalent).
* Previous experience working in a fast paced and busy environment.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for our client, please send a recent copy of your CV or call 07901 827946 and speak to Michael Ives for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.