Product Technologist, Quality Control
Job Title: Product Technologist
Location: Plymouth, Devon
Have you got experience working in quality control in a factory or retail setting? Would you like to get off the factory floor and into the office? Then you should take the opportunity to work in the head office of a nationwide retailer.
You will work in the office reviewing documentation, design and components of products prior to them being ordered to identify potential problems with the manufacturing. You will also complete validations of completed products to ensure they meet specification.
* Requesting and processing of technical related data from buyers or suppliers
* Ensuring production methods meet legislation guidelines
* Inputting data for product quality, safety, and due diligence documentation
Essential Experience Required:
* A technical background in mechanical or electro engineering or softlines
* Experience in retail or factory quality control
* Knowledge of how products are manufactured
* Experience and understanding of specifications, drawings, and component level problem solving
If you feel your experience in quality control can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company please apply online or for more information contact Rebecca Sparkes at Acorn Plymouth.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.