Accounts Controller - Manufacturing
Contract March-Dec 2019
£24-£27 per hour
Excellent opportunity to join a Global Organisation within a business critical role as an Accounts Controller within their Manufacturing division.
The main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Drive performance management and improvement
- Analyse quantitative and qualitative data on performance against budgets/targets highlighting discrepancies and risks and opportunities
- Propose/coordinate mitigation actions if needed to support discussions and decision making at Management level
- Control Programs and Operations actuals vs forecasts, corrective measures, hourly-rates
- Ensure timely and meaningful planning and reporting
- Perform Inventory Accounting
- Manage targets set by programs (non-recurring and recurring cost) through convergence process
- Plan workload and workforce according to targets and function strategy, plan and steer resources accordingly together with Programme Planning
- Drive financials and workload planning/forecast process
This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Finance or Controlling, or a related discipline
- ACMA professional affiliation preferred
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Advanced user of MS Excel
- Basic SAP
- Experience of business partnering and direct functional support - working with businesses outside of the finance organisation
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.