Quantity Surveyor/ Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Quantity Surveyor, Quantity Surveyor, Project Quantity Surveyor, SQS/QS
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor/ Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £45,000 to £60,000 Plus Car/Allowance
Location: South West England (Bristol/ / Barnstable/ Exeter/ Swindon)
A leading Tier 1 main contractor is looking for multiple Quantity Surveyors & Senior Quantity Surveyors to join them on a permanent basis to work on a range of commercial/education new build construction projects throughout the South West region.
Ideally the successful candidates will have experience in the new build sector on commercial and education projects between the values of £5m to £10m with a main contractor.
Regional Office located in Bristol.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Analysis of tender allowances
* Agreement of valuation dates and preparing, submitting and agreement of interim valuations in accordance with those dates
* The measurement and valuations of works, for valuations, variations and final accounts
* Subcontract and design procurement
* Subcontract payments, variation and final accounts
Essential Experience Required:
* Experience on new build Education/Commercial projects around the value of £5m to £10m
* Experience as a Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor with a main contractor
* Relevant construction related Degree/HNC/HND
* Ideally located to the locations listed above
* Experience with various commercial new build projects
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.