Conveyancer, Property Solicitor, Conveyancing Solicitor, Residential Conveyancer
Job Title: Residential Conveyancer/Property Lawyer
This is a position for a Residential Conveyancer with experience in Plot Sales. The role itself is to join a huge firm with offices across the UK, this is a chance to take on a high quality of work to add to your portfolio in a firm recognised by the Legal 500.
The role is primarily dealing with plot sales, however there is a chance to improve your skill set and work on some sales, purchases and re-mortgages of freehold and leasehold properties. This is a chance to join a larger team and to work closely with developers, the ideal candidate will have at least 3 years PQE, with at least some experience in Plot Sales. The successful Conveyancing Solicitor will also be tasked with advising developers on setting up new sites for development and assisting on the preparation of legal handbooks so the process of the plot sale can be completed.
* Dealing with complex and high value Conveyancing matters.
· Dealing with Plot Sales and working closely with the developers
· Managing your own caseload independently whilst also working within a team.
* Ensuring that the appropriate knowledge and understanding of Conveyancing and Property Law is kept up to date.
* A broad knowledge of Conveyancing and Property Law
· A strong background in Conveyancing and Property Law
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience with case management systems.
* Previous experience in dealing with high value Conveyancing matters.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for our client, please send a recent copy of your CV or call 07901 827946 and speak to Michael Ives for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.