1st Line Support, Service Desk Analyst, Windows Support, Windows 10
Job Title: 1st Line Support / Service Desk Analyst
Salary: £15,000 to £18,000 per annum
Location: Newport - Commutable from Caerphilly, Cardiff, Bridgend
Our ambitious highly regarded client, a leader in infrastructure services is seeking a 1st Line Support Analyst to join their expanding service desk team to provide support for a number of leading clients.
Ultimately, the service desk analyst should contribute to an improved service delivery and resolution of customers faults. In addition you will be tasked with continuous improvement of the overall IT support offering. This is an organisation that rewards strong performance with progression and offers opportunities to be exposed to the latest infrastructure technologies.
* 1st line technical support - Windows 7 - 10, Active Directory, Exchange etc.
* Logging tickets for faults that come through the service desk system.
* Working to tight SLA's.
* Working with service desk software.
* Experience providing 1st Line Support working with Service Desk systems.
* Or experience in a call centre environment with IT knowledge and a desire to begin a career in IT.
* Strong Communication skills.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV to Ryan.Lewis@acornpeople.com or call 01633 760308 and speak to Ryan Lewis for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.