An opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic paralegal has arisen in Exeter. This is a chance for a Legal Secretary to join a firm with well over 100 years' experience in providing top class legal support, and a firm that have adapted to the reality of the modern world giving them the technological resources to face modern day challenges.
This firm's ethos is to provide service of real excellence and not to just be good, but to be exceptional. This is a chance to work to work in a growing Personal Injury team and to provide support to a growing team of fee earners in the Exeter office.
You will be:
* Providing excellent client care to the company standard.
* Managing the files of clients and liaising with clients.
* Providing top class administration duties, including things like audio typing.
Essential experience required:
* GCSE/A level in Maths, English, Law.
· IT literate, MS office experience.
* Law degree/legal experience.
Desirable experience required:
* Be able to demonstrate a team working attitude.
· A good ability to take on new things and learn them.
· High performer who can hit the ground running.
* Good internal progression
* Opportunities to learn from highly experienced solicitors to assist in your development.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company please apply online or for more information contact Michael Ives at Acorn Newton Abbot
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.