An opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic Personal Injury/Medical Negligence Solicitor has arisen in Exeter.
This is a chance for a Personal Injury/Medical Negligence Solicitor to join a firm with well over 100 years' experience in providing top class legal support, and a firm that have adapted to the reality of the modern world giving them the technological resources to face modern day challenges.
This firm's ethos is to provide service of real excellence and not to just be good, but to be exceptional. The ideal Personal Injury Solicitor will have 4+ years PQE, the role itself will include running your own large caseload of Personal Injury and Medical Negligence cases. Also, the role will include assisting the Head of Department in catastrophic cases.
You will be:
* Managing a large caseload related to the matters listed above to the company standard.
* Liaising with clients and handling sensitive matters in an empathetic matter.
* Performing Legal research, researching the most valid arguments, reviewing case facts, identifying the relevant laws and ensuring all other relevant information is considered in a case.
Essential experience required:
* Experienced in running a large Personal Injury caseload.
· IT literate, MS office experience.
* Law degree/legal experience.
Desirable experience required:
* Be able to demonstrate a team working attitude.
· A good ability to take on new things and learn them.
· High performer who can hit the ground running.
* £35,000 - £45,000
* Good internal progression
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company please apply online or for more information contact Michael Ives at Acorn Newton Abbot
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.