Mechanical Manufacturing Engineer
£256 per day
Our client in Farnborough is currently looking for a Mechanical Manufacturing Engineer to join their team. The scope of this role is to deliver ME solutions to the new production system which delivers the Aircraft and Ground Support Equipment in line with business requirements.
- Creating MRP system shop floor routings / job card definitions / shop floor standard operating instructions(SOI's) / quality care cards
- Technical dossiers and support to procurement activities, supply chain monitoring and Make v Buy decisions (including benchmarking).
- Use of CAD and PLM toolset
- Application of APQP
- Perform Design For Manufacturing/Design To Cost studies
- Overview of Design, Manufacture, Calibration & Maintenance
- Liaison with Manufacturing System Engineering. (Process flow, line balancing, capital investment items, facilities requirements)
- Educated to Degree level in relevant Engineering discipline
- Experienced in technical Mechanical Manufacturing role
- Experienced in setting Production KPI's and achieving Continuous Improvements
- Able to cope in a fast paced, agile environment
- IT and CAD skills
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.