An opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic Company Commercial Solicitor has arisen in Exeter. This is a chance for a Company Commercial Solicitor to join a firm with well over 100 years' experience in providing top class legal support, and a firm that have adapted to the reality of the modern world giving them the technological resources to face modern day challenges.
This firm's ethos is to provide service of real excellence and not to just be good, but to be exceptional. The crux of the role is to deal with a wide range of commercial transactions, and to work alongside a commercial property team. The vision for the role is to assist in building the caseload and to grow your own team, giving you the chance to really put your stamp on the firm.
You will be:
* Managing an existing caseload of matters including the sale of businesses and purchases, partnership agreements and shareholder agreements.
* Liaising with clients and assisting in the development of business.
* Advising on franchising, copyright, trademarks and other issues related to intellectual property.
Essential experience required:
* Experienced in developing business.
· IT literate, MS office experience.
* Ideally at least 5 years PQE.
Desirable experience required:
* Be able to demonstrate a team working attitude.
· A good ability to take on new things and learn them.
· High performer who can hit the ground running.
* £35,000 - £45,000
* Good internal progression
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company please apply online or for more information contact Michael Ives at Acorn Newton Abbot
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.