An opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic Residential Conveyancer has arisen in Exeter. This is a chance for a Residential Conveyancer to join a firm with well over 100 years' experience in providing top class legal support, and a firm that have adapted to the reality of the modern world giving them the technological resources to face modern day challenges.
This firm's ethos is to provide service of real excellence and not to just be good, but to be exceptional. Essentially, this role is designed for a Conveyancer who can deal with all aspects of a conveyancing transaction.
This will include things like freehold and leasehold transactions, help to buy scheme, and mortgages.
You will be:
* Managing an existing caseload of the matters listed above
* Liaising with clients and assisting in the development of business.
* Need to provide exception client care, with strong communication skills and the ability to work well within a team.
Essential experience required:
* Experienced in developing business.
· IT literate, MS office experience.
* Ideally at least 5 years PQE.
Desirable experience required:
* Be able to demonstrate a team working attitude.
· A good ability to take on new things and learn them.
· High performer who can hit the ground running.
* £35,000 - £45,000
* Good internal progression
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company please apply online or for more information contact Michael Ives at Acorn Newton Abbot
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.