Opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join a growing and family friendly firm based in Trowbridge, this is a fantastic chance to join a team that can provide significant progression, and a firm that will work with you to get what you want out of your career. This role has opened up as the previous Legal Secretary is being pushed internally in a positive direction in their career.
The ideal individual will have previous experience as a Legal Secretary, or ideally have a legal background, this is a chance to join a firm that has strong values that need to be adhered to, having the right values is more important to this firm than having the correct experience. The values that the successful secretary will need to demonstrate include accountability, teamwork, engagement, excellence and trust.
You will be:
* Audio typing and drafting letters using digital dictation.
· Various administrative office tasks.
* Opening files, and logging onto the case management system.
We are looking for:
* Previous experience in a secretarial or an office environment.
· The ideal candidate will have experience in a legal setting either practically and/or a legal background
· Demonstrable experience in the key values listed above.
Salary & Benefits:
* Base salary dependant on experience, ranging from £18,000 - £22,000.
· Based central in Trowbridge.
· 23 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
· Access to healthcare cash plan.
* Automatic enrolment into the work place pension.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in hearing more, please apply online or contact Michael Ives at Acorn Recruitment in Chippenham.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.