£30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
Looking for a new challenge in a FTSE 25 company in Exeter?
We are looking for a Statutory Account to join a growing Finance Team. This role is based on the outskirts of Exeter, offering fantastic company benefits!
The Statutory Accountant will need to work closely with the Management Accountant to support in the preparation of financial reporting in a high quality, accurate and timely manner and help drive the ongoing improvement of business practices and performance across the team and wider finance department.
The Ideal Candidate
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Report writing skills and succinct analysis of data
- Experience of dealing with audit queries, and dealing with audit requests
- Good understanding of the utilities market
- Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel, Powerpoint & Word
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Team Player & good communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise
- A salary of up to £40,000
- Private Pension
- Sharesave Scheme
- Childcare vouchers plus much more!
APPLY NOW or contact Cory Elliott on 07769 935714
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.