Our client a leading aerospace and defence company is currently recruiting for a Purchasing Officer to join their team. As a Purchasing Officer you will be placing purchase orders according to the purchase request on behalf of the purchasing commodity.
Our client currently require two Purchasing Officers.
* Check and ensure the execution of the order
* Obtain and Maintain Data related to the PO into the ERP system
* Work with Accounts Payable department to ensure timely supplier payment
* Manage Supplier operational performance
* MRP / SAP, forecasts and exceptions
* Active Monitoring & Control of Suppliers
* Degree educated with CIPS but not essential
* Experience within a Purchasing function
* Experience of Purchase Orders
* Excellent communication and supplier relationship management
* IT Literate
* Client is offering an initial 6 month contract at £19 per hour.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.