Management Accountant needed for one of the leading manufacturers in South Wales, this is an organisation that is fortifying their operations to increase their year on year growth.
You'll get to work alongside the other management accountants to provide accurate & detailed reports into the directors.
We're looking for a management accountant who can mould into the organisation & team. You'll need to be flexible in working across multiple sites in order to identify areas to increase operational efficiency.
* Prepare management accounts with detailed commentary
* Provide directors with effective financial reports detailing financial performance
* Analyse previous financial performance in order to create detailed forecasts
* Create reports forecasting income & expenditure
* Identify & develop financial procedures across the business to improve efficiency
* Proactively identify areas to cut costs across multiple sites
* Liaise with auditors for the year-end audit
* Qualified/Part-Qualified Accountant
* Experience producing management accounts for large organisations - Ideally around 5 years' experience
* Strong ability to focus on tasks in order to deliver on deadlines
* High level of commercial awareness
* Great analytical & IT skills with specific experience manipulating data on Excel
* Great ability to work as part of a team constructively
* Driving license & car required as there will be travelling involved between sites
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.