A position has opened up for an Employment Solicitor looking to join a firm ranked highly in the top 100 firms in the country. This is the chance for a Senior Solicitor to join a firm based in the heart of Cardiff with a brand-new modern office. This is an opportunity for real progression and growth in a friendly and driven team.
Ultimately, the successful Employment Solicitor will be tasked in dealing with a full range of issues, primarily related to the respondent, however there is a small emphasis on claimant work also. There is a mixture of litigious and non-litigious work and the chance to work on cases with extremely high value.
* Working on behalf of the respondents and providing good quality legal advice, and managing cases through to tribunal representing the respondent.
* Delivering training seminars to the clients, and providing legal advice as and when required, providing strong expertise on the subject matter.
* To be able to successfully manage a case load of both contentious and non-contentious work to the company standard.
Essential Experience Required:
* Ideal candidate will have 3-6 years PQE.
* Strong experience in dealing with respondents.
* Able to demonstrate good communication and work within a team
* A history of being able to build up your own case work
* IT literate
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company please apply online or for more information contact Michael Ives at Acorn Newport
Associate / Senior Associate - Employment
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.