Job Title: Service Desk Team Lead
Location: West Malling (Kent)
Acorn is searching for an experienced IT service desk team lead or manager to lead the service desk team at a leading provider of property and land data based in West Malling. The role will involve both hands on technical support as well as line management.
As Service desk team lead you will be responsible for line management of the service desk in addition to providing 2nd line level support to products, services & systems via on prem, cloud or managed platforms.
· Supporting products, services and systems via on premise, cloud or co-located/managed platforms to a 2nd line level.
· Knowledge management, encouraging innovation, mentoring and developing the team's technical and personal skills.
· Ensuring compliance with ISO standards.
Essential Experience Required:
· Previous experience in a service desk team lead or management role
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft / windows technologies (AD / Exchange / Office 365).
· strong knowledge of ITIL best practice.
· Up to £35k.
· Flexi working pattern.
· Discretionary bonus scheme linked to personal and company performance.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company please apply online or for more information contact Ryan Harris at Acorn IT
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.