Highly credible opportunity for a Paralegal or Legal Executive looking to join a firm that can offer fantastic progression, and access to the highest quality work in the market.
This is a chance for potential training contract opportunities, and to join a firm that are renowned to be an organisation that people enjoy working at, and generally stay for a long time in their careers.
This law firm can offer modern facilities and up to date IT support to ensure that your job is easier and you can solely focus on providing top class Paralegal/Legal Executive support.
Ultimately, the successful Paralegal/Legal Executive will be joining the Private Client team, so essentially, they will be tasked with assisting the fee earners in their work, including working on wills, trusts, lasting powers of attorney etc. This is the chance to take on a multitude of work, and also the chance to have your own caseload giving you the chance to put a real stamp on the team.
You will be:
* Assisting the fee earners on a high value case load.
* Running your own case load to the standard of the organisation.
* Liaise with clients face to face, on the telephone, and through email.
We are looking for:
* Ideally at least 12 months experience in Private Client work.
* A positive attitude, someone looking for a long-term role, and looking to progress.
* Previous experience working in a busy team in a law firm.
* Dependant on experience, however you're looking at somewhere between £25,000 and £30,000
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in hearing more, please apply online or contact Michael Ives at Acorn Recruitment in Newport
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.