Job Title: Operation Technician
Location: Plymouth, Devon
Are you an experienced operation technician looking for your next opportunity? Then you should work for a leader in fire safety technology.
As an operation technician, you will supply technical and quality support in manufacturing fixed gas/flame detection products, components and assemblies. You will also evaluate and critique current practices, developing Continuous Improvement initiatives benefiting the Quality of products and reducing scrap.
* Continually improve the setup, calibration and test procedures used within Manufacturing and Repair departments
* To be pro-active in identifying potential quality concerns and implementing robust corrective actions to prevent re-occurrence
* Development and processing of standard operation sheets to support assembly processes
Essential Experience Required:
* 3 years engineering experience
* Ability to identify problems and initiate corrective remedial actions
* Working knowledge and ability with regards to soldering, ESD control, fundamental circuitry, fault diagnosis
* BTEC / NVQ level 3 in engineering, electronics, quality or another related field
* Experience in Electronics Manufacturing and Repair functions would be desired
If you feel your experience as an operation technician can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company please apply online or for more information contact Rebecca Sparkes at Acorn Plymouth.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.