An excellent opportunity has arisen for a National Account Executive to join an award-winning FMCG Food Company based in South East England.
The successful candidate will be responsible for growing relationships with customers, along with managing and building on the sales with existing and new clients within the FMCG industry. As a National Account Executive, you will also have direct account responsibility with support from senior members of the team.
Required skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role within the FMCG Food Industry.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Driven to deliver and exceed targets.
- The ability to work with others but also independently.
- Able to compile commercial presentations to present to individual customers.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal).
- Able to influence and negotiate.
If you feel your skills and experience can fulfill this role apply today, or get in touch with Katie Maudlin at Acorn Recruitment to discuss the role further.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.