Job Title: Product Communications Manager
Acorn is searching for a Product Communications Manager to join the marketing team at the UK's leading provider of property and land data based in Reading.
The Product Communications manager will take a leading role in the Marketing team focusing on the communication new product releases both to existing and potential clients. You will work closely with the Product owners / product managers, in a stakeholder capacity, to understand the product and how best to position and communicate this to the organisations client base.
· Work with the Product Manager(s) and Customer Success to create clear value propositions by audience/channel, translating technical capabilities into customer benefits
· Work with the marketing team to deliver all elements of the product release marketing plan including updating or creating new marketing content
· Generate insight through market/competitor analysis, focus groups and sales data etc. to develop customer personas and insights that effectively target the needs of our customers.
· Relevant Marketing Qualifications preferably CIM or IDM.
· Evidence of previous work as a stakeholder.
· Proven experience designing a product marketing strategy for B2B and B2B2C audiences.
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading company. If you feel your experience would make you suitable for the role then please contact Ryan Harris at Acorn IT
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.