Acorn is recruiting on behalf of our client, a market leader within their field who is looking for a Graduate Business Development/Key Account Manager to join their expanding team. You will be responsible for developing the relationship between the business and the key accounts within your dedicated region and finding new customers.
* Achieving agreed Sales & margin targets
* Responsible for developing the Customer Database in the territory; accuracy of existing & new accounts
* Developing the Global LR Clubs & Events; reporting on £'s success through the use of the club/event discount code usage on Web sales
* Customer Facing role in the region
* Owning the entire new Business process from lead generation through to closing the sale
* Responsible for the production of data analysis and segmented marketing mailings
* Building a pipeline of suspect / prospect accounts and reported weekly
* Developing Sales of the Branded Product
* Liaising with other departments; Purchasing, Operations, & Finance to ensure the smooth running of a customer's order & taking ownership to communicate internally where orders are within the internal process
* Supporting Finance to ensure overdue & bad debt is appropriately managed
* Undertake regular external customer visits
* Undertake at least 10 outbound proactive calls per day
* Implement a Strategic plan for both Country & Top accounts within country
* Ownership for identifying Monthly & Quarterly forecast. Managing these forecasts through to completion in the month & ensuring all up/down sides are communicated to relevant Management
* Supporting Sales & Marketing initiatives in the region
* Attending industry based exhibitions to promote the brand
* Working with customer accounts to grow the business and increase the product mix
* Sales & Margin in line with agreed targets and annual budget
* Database management to ensure details are kept accurate
* Market intelligence reporting
* Delivering new number of accounts in line with KPIs
* Following up on proformas and reporting changes to the business in a timely manner
* At least 5 years front line Sales experience preferable in Automotive / Aftermarket
* Degree qualified
* Essential commercial acumen
* Excellent communication skills
* Proficient in IT applications including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
* Willingness to travel abroad (around 4-6 times a year)
* Paying a basic salary of up to £35,000.
* Monday to Friday working hours with an early finish on a Friday.
* Free parking on site.
* Car allowance
Apply today for immediate consideration
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.