Job Title: IT Business Analyst
Acorn is searching for a dynamic IT Business Analyst to join a large information management services company in Exeter. The role will include conversing with customers and stakeholders. Whilst working alongside the development and QA teams to help design solutions for complex business and technical requirements.
The successful applicant will hold an important role in the business, identifying and defining requirements to drive customer business improvements across processes and systems. You will be working in a highly Agile environment working with cutting edge technology for a company at the forefront of data management systems.
* Performing detailed requirements analysis.
* Providing business analysis services in support of projects, design and delivery.
* Providing solution frameworks to improve business continuity.
We are looking for someone with the following:
* Previous experience providing Business analysis within Agile and Waterfall development environments.
* Previous experience of participation within major IT development projects.
* Strong customer facing communication and presentation skills.
Nice to have:
* Exposure to SQL Databases.
* Some experience performing basic software testing.
* Up to £40,000.
* Flexible working pattern.
* Discretionary bonus scheme linked to personal and company performance.???????
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading company. If you feel your experience would make you suitable for the role then please contact Ryan Harris at Acorn IT.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.