Job Title: Project Success AnalystSalary: £40kLocation: Reading
Acorn is searching for a Project Success Manager to join a leading provider of legal IT solutions in Reading.
As Project Success Manager your function will be to bridge the gap between sales and project management. You will be working with clients across England and Wales to identify the success criteria for company products while planning action to ensure those criteria are reached. Responsibilities include:
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Regularly meeting clients across the country.
- Working with existing clients to identify areas where company products can be improved.
- Putting together action plans to ensure customer expectations are matched.
Nice to have:
- Experience of providing change management in a B2B environment.
- Tech savvy with the ability to translate complex and/or technical information and deliver in an easy way.
- Comfortable with staying away and regular travelling from home.
- Previous experience of systems implementation.
- Experience of working for, within or alongside the Legal sector.
- Up to £40,000.
- Flexible working pattern.
- Annual lifestyle allowance of £300 to put towards an activity of your choice.
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading company. If you feel your experience would make you suitable for the role then please contact Ryan Harris at Acorn IT.Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.